Dig into the rich and varied flavors of one of Baltimore’s most diverse neighborhoods on a private tour with a local guide.
Private Baltimore: From Inner Harbor to Happy Hour
Explore Baltimore’s Inner Harbor
Discover the best that Baltimore has to offer on this half-day tour that has it all! Discover the local side of the Inner Harbor, one of the city’s top attractions and hop on the ferry with us. Then, dig into the rich and varied flavors of one of our favorite neighborhoods. From the savory to the sweet, from European traditions to world-famous Maryland specialties, you’ll leave with a greater understanding of how the history of the city’s food, culture and immigration has come together to create a true American success story!
- Discover Baltimore’s most popular attraction, the Inner Harbor, with a local guide
- See the harbor from the water, while you take a ride on a ferry (weather permitting)
- Taste Baltimore’s deep-rooted Eastern European history as you sample its cultural cuisine
- Experience the flavors of the city’s oldest market
- Give a toast to one of the greats inside the bar where Poe had his final drink
Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide; 4 snacks and a beer (or non-alcoholic beverages of your choice) on first half of tour; 2 snacks, bus transportation, ticket on Harbor Ferry on second half of tour.
Exclusions: Additional food and drinks, souvenirs and items of a personal nature, tips and gratuities for your guide.
“Babe’s Dream” Statue at Camden Yards, near the intersection of W. Camden Street and S. Eutaw Street, 333 W Camden St. Baltimore, MD, 21201.
Pub in the Fells Point neighborhood, 1626 Thames St., Baltimore, MD 21231.