Discover the best that Baltimore has to offer on this half-day tour that has it all! Explore the local side of the Inner Harbor.
Private Baltimore: Fells Point Happy Hour
Enjoy Happy Hour at Fells Point
Dig into the rich and varied flavors of one of Baltimore’s most diverse neighborhoods on a private tour with a local guide. From the savory to the sweet, from European traditions to world-famous Maryland specialties, you’ll leave with not only a full stomach but a greater understanding of how the history of the city’s food, culture and immigration has come together to create a true American success story!
*This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two travelers. A solo traveler may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate for two travelers.
- Taste Baltimore’s deep-rooted Eastern European history as you sample its cultural cuisine
- Experience the flavors of the city’s oldest market
- Enjoy a waterside beer in Baltimore-style luxury
- Lighten up with some authentic Italian gelato
- Give a toast to one of the greats inside the historic saloon where Poe had his final drink
Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide, 4 food snacks and a beer (or non-alcoholic beverage of your choice).
Exclusions: Additional food and drinks, souvenirs and items of a personal nature, tips and gratuities for your guide.
Center of Broadway Square, 641 S. Lancaster St., Baltimore, MD, 21231.
A pub in the Fells Point neighborhood, 1626 Thames St., Baltimore, MD 21231.