Discover the local side of one of the most popular destinations in Baltimore, the Inner Harbor on a private tour with a local guide.
Private Baltimore: Iconic Baltimore Tour
Explore Baltimore’s Iconic Sites
Discover the local side of one of the most popular destinations in Baltimore, the Inner Harbor on a private tour with a local guide. Hear fascinating tales about international sports legends and take a ferry ride across the Harbor to taste a few of Baltimore’s favorite foods. Your private tour will give you a great introduction to what our lively city has to offer and it will be all at your own pace too! What’s not to love?!
*This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two travelers. A solo traveler may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate for two travelers.
- Discover the ever-evolving architecture of Baltimore as you stroll through the Mount Vernon, Inner Harbor and Fells Point neighborhoods
- Hear about the incredible creativity of Baltimore’s natives, from poetry to literature and music and food, to popular games, movies and television shows
- See the harbor from the water, while you take a ride on a ferry (weather permitting)
- Experience the flavors of the city’s oldest market and sample Baltimore (and Maryland’s) most famous dish (crab) straight from a local crab shack
- Give a toast to one of the greats inside the historic saloon where Poe had his final drink
Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide; 1 snack, 1 beverage, entrance to Maryland Historical Society on first part of tour; 4 snacks and a beer (or non-alcoholic beverages of your choice) on second part of tour; 2 snacks, bus transportation, ticket on Harbor Ferry on third part of tour.
Exclusions: Additional food and drinks, souvenirs and items of a personal nature, tips and gratuities for your guide.
“Babe’s Dream” Statue at Camden Yards, near the intersection of W. Camden Street and S. Eutaw Street, 333 W Camden St. Baltimore, MD, 21201.
Inner Harbor Area.