Discover the local side of one of the most popular destinations in Baltimore, the Inner Harbor on a private tour with a local guide.
Private Baltimore: History in the Making
Discover Baltimore’s Iconic Landmarks
Discover the local side of one of the most popular destinations in Baltimore, the Inner Harbor on a private tour with a local guide. Hear fascinating tales about international sports legends and take a ferry ride across the Harbor to taste a few of Baltimore’s favorite foods. Your private tour will give you a great introduction to what our lively city has to offer and it will be all at your own pace too! What’s not to love?!
*This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two travelers. A solo traveler may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate for two travelers.
- Discover the ever-evolving architecture of Baltimore as you stroll through the Mount Vernon, Inner Harbor and Fells Point neighborhoods
- Hear about the incredible creativity of Baltimore’s natives, from poetry to literature and music and food, to popular games, movies and television shows
- See the harbor from the water, while you take a ride on a ferry (weather permitting)
- Experience the flavors of the city’s oldest market and sample Baltimore (and Maryland’s) most famous dish (crab) straight from a local crab shack
- Give a toast to one of the greats inside the historic saloon where Poe had his final drink
Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide; 1 snack, 1 beverage, entrance to Maryland Historical Society on first part of tour; 4 snacks and a beer (or non-alcoholic beverages of your choice) on second part of tour; 2 snacks, bus transportation, ticket on Harbor Ferry on third part of tour.
Exclusions: Additional food and drinks, souvenirs and items of a personal nature, tips and gratuities for your guide.
South side of the Washington Monument by the statue of the Marquis de Lafayette.
South, Washington Pl, Baltimore, MD 21202
Pub in the Fells Point neighborhood
Thames St., Baltimore, MD 21231