Get a feel for Boston on a full-day tour with a local guide! Visit the city’s most revered church, taste the best food, go bowling, and take a journey along the Freedom Trail.
- Child Ages 6-11
Go Beyond the Freedom Trail!
Few cities in America can match the rich history of Boston, but there is so much more to this incredible seaside town. Our Highlights of the Freedom Trail Tour leads you through several different neighborhoods, with each one showing how Boston has grown from a quiet colonial settlement into a thriving metropolis. From the historic Faneuil Hall, stroll down the bustling streets of the modern downtown district, pass the glittering dome of the Massachusetts State House, and enjoy the picturesque Boston Public Garden. Along the way, you’ll have your eyes opened to how the Boston of yesterday has shaped and influenced the Boston of today. With your guide showing off a few local-favorite hidden gems included along the way – this is much more than your standard history tour!
- Take a wander around the city with a local guide and learn about the stories behind the historic landmarks dotted around the city.
- Learn the history of the Boston Massacre and the part it played in the American Revolution.
- Take in the modern and time-honored architecture of the downtown skyscrapers.
- Walk past Beacon Hill and soak in views of the classic architecture and red brick row houses.
- Enjoy the beautiful landscaping of Boston Public Garden.
Inclusions: Local, English-speaking guide and a special Boston treat.
Exclusions: Additional food and drink, souvenirs, tips/gratuities for your guide.