Discover the Birthplace of American Politics
Stroll the streets of Washington, DC’s oldest residential neighborhood and see the iconic U.S. Capitol Building, the Supreme Court, and Library of Congress. Engage is a lively discussion and debate about historic and current American politics, all lead by a local guide. Finish up with a drink on DC’s historic Barrack’s Row.
- Learn about the U.S. government and its frequently controversial politicians and policies
- Engage in some friendly debate on American politics and issues
- Discover the origins of the nation’s capital
- Wander through the beautiful, historic Capitol Hill neighborhood and discover local shops and restaurants
- Grab a drink in the oldest commercial district in the city