This one-of-a-kind walking tour is a two-hour odyssey that mingles offbeat locales, history, untouristed establishments, fun facts, and tales of NYC and beyond.
- Starting at: All ages 3+
An Insider’s Look into NYC’s Manufacturing & Design Industries
NYC is experiencing a boom in small-scale manufacturing and this tour of one of New York City’s largest and most amazing creative hubs will give you an insider’s look into NYC’s contemporary manufacturing and design industries. Learn how Industry City has been a revolutionary part of making goods in NYC, both past and present, all while meeting some of the passionate designers and artisans who operate there today — and sampling some great food and drink, too!
- Experience Industry City’s one-of-a-kind industrial setting on the Brooklyn waterfront and take in amazing skyline views
- Learn about the history of manufacturing in NYC and how it has changed over the decades, in a place that has been integral to that transformation
- Experience the wide array of makers and designers that NYC has to offer in one vibrant location
- Shop Industry City’s unique artisanal offerings, from soaps to salumi, coffee to candles, lighting to liqueurs
Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide, 1 small food sample, 1 hearty snack, coffee/tea samples, 1 flight of beer.
Why Book a Private Tour?
- Choose your own start time
- Add a hotel pick-up
- Get the tour in another language
- Customize a tour specifically for your group!