This fun walking tour will take you over the High Line and through the Meatpacking and Chelsea neighborhoods to explore the history, art, food — and of course beautiful views.
- Starting at: All age 3+
Discover the True Little Italy of NYC
See the neighborhood where Broadway’s “A Bronx Tale” is set. Arthur Avenue in the Bronx remains a close-knit neighborhood of Italian food shops, most of which have been in business for over 100 years. Join us for a walking tour of Arthur Avenue and 187th Street and visit butchers, bakers, cheese shops as well as the famous Arthur Avenue Retail Market. We’ll taste some of the best bites in Little Italy and meet the food artisans who are keeping traditions alive.
• See New York’s Real Little Italy where Italians still shop and own the businesses
• Taste delicious pastries, cheese, salami, bread and more all made by local artisans
• Meet the people that make the food and have owned these shops for generations
• Learn all about the history of the Bronx and the Italian community that built the city and the neighborhood
• Make a day of it by visiting the world-famous Bronx Zoo or New York Botanical Gardens, each within walking distance
Why Book a Private Tour?
- Choose your own start time
- Add a hotel pick-up
- Get the tour in another language
- Customize a tour specifically for your group!