Dive into Newport Beach nightlife with a local!
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 6-11
- Young Child Ages 5 years and younger
Explore the romantic Dana Point Harbor by kayak and foot!
Southern California’s Dana Point is a popular spot for sea kayaking, there are always changes to see with the marine life, and the views on the Pacific are beyond memorable.
Your expert guide will give a brief overview on how to safely enjoy your sea kayaking Adventure. You will cruise around the harbor and learn about the interesting history and folklore of Dana Point.
Upon returning our kayaks, we embark on a scenic hike over the Dana Point Headlands.
Along the way, you hear all about the Lantern District, Richard Henry Dana and the Hollywood connection. Dana Point is a beach resort city in Orange County, and the harbor here is the largest pleasure boat harbor in Southern California.
The stunning beaches, laid-back local vibe, and the beautiful mountain backdrop make it easy to see why so many people enjoy the Endless Summer daily!
Inclusions: English-speaking guide, kayak rental.
Exclusions: Food and drinks, items of a personal nature, gratuity for the guide.
- You can change clothes at the kayak rental, there is always a bit of runoff water that comes from the pedals.
- This tour runs year-round and will proceed rain or shine unless such weather constitutes a dangerous situation.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Service animals are allowed on this tour.