Discover your new favorite craft beer, cider or gin on this fabulous food and drink tour of Denver’s most exciting and up-and-coming neighborhood, the River North Art District.
- Discover Denver’s art scene in the hip and happening River North (RiNo) Arts District.
- Enjoy colorful and creative street art ranging from graffiti to massive murals to brain-bending 3D installations.
- Sample a local treat from one of our favorite local businesses.
- Learn about how art and local artists have helped with the revitalization of the RiNo neighborhood.
- Adult Ages 21+
Explore Denver’s RiNo Neighborhood on an Art Tour
Explore the colorful creative side of Denver on this tour through the mural-covered streets of the River North (RiNo) Arts District. You’ll go off the tourist trail to see some of the most diverse and exciting works of street art in the American West – including graffiti and 3D installations, diverse works by and supporting black, female, Native American, and LGBT artists. Along the way, you’ll enjoy a local treat to snack on as you feast on the best art RiNo has to offer!
Inclusions: English-speaking guide, small snack or drink, donation to a local art program
Exclusions: Items of a personal nature, gratuity for the guide
- Duration: 2 hours
- Meeting point: Outside Denver Central Market, corner of 27th & Larimer, 2669 Larimer St., Denver, CO 80205. Find the exact meeting point with what3words: ///gaps.relax.dips
- Starting time: 10:00 a.m. & 1:00 p.m.
- Ending point: A central location in the RiNo neighborhood