Updated June 5, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, tours in all of our North America destinations have been suspended until July 15, 2020. We will continue to monitor and adjust our timeline as needed or required by the city, state, and national health officials.
If you are interested in taking one of our tours for the future, please consider purchasing a Gift Certificate. This is a very difficult time for the travel and tourism industry and we appreciate all of your support for our small, independently-owned business.
May we suggest getting some of your Holiday Shopping done ahead of time!
North America Tour Hub
If you are planning to travel in the coming weeks, you’ll likely have some questions about the impact Coronavirus (officially named COVID-19) may have on your plans.
We are open and all our tours are running! Our staff is healthy and most Americans are going about their daily lives as normal. Thus, if you are still planning to visit us, you’re most welcome and we look forward to hosting you on your Best. Day. Ever.
We want you to know that we are working with our team and the places we visit to ensure your safety. Some measures we are taking:
1. All our expert local guides will have hand sanitizer and/or cleansing wipes for you to use throughout your tour.
2. We remain committed to small groups, which makes us unique among travel companies; most of the health advisories are about large gatherings, which is not how we operate. As of Monday, March 16, we will comply with the City of New Orleans Hospitality Guidelines and limit our tours to 7 people (link)
3. We usually visit small mom & pop shops, who are also committed to remaining safe and providing a superior experience; we work personally with every vendor for carefully curated engagement.
4. We are actively communicating with all our vendors to ensure everyone is maintaining safety protocols.
5. We have temporarily made some minor adjustments to our itineraries so as not to enter large gathering places like churches or government buildings. But rest assured, we will still be able to see and do a lot in any of our destinations and you will still have the Best. Day. Ever.
We understand that despite our efforts, you may need to change your travel plans. We want to work with you in the event you must modify your reservation:
1. We will be happy to rebook you to a future date of your choosing; we are rebooking up to a year out, so simply reply back with your preferred date and we will reschedule you without penalty.
2. If you do not know when you will be traveling, we can issue you a gift certificate to be redeemed for a future tour with us; this certificate is fully transferable, meaning you can give it to a friend or family member should you like.
Click HERE to purchase a gift certificate for a tour in one of our destinations.
Click HERE As of Monday, March 16, we will comply with the City of New Orleans Hospitality Guidelines and limit our tours in that city to 7 people.
3. We are currently discounting our private group tours by 25% as we know some guests may be more comfortable taking their tour with people that they know; if you would like to rebook to a private experience, we are happy to do this.
Click HERE to purchase a private group tour in one of our destinations.
4. If you purchased your ticket from a 3rd party (e.g. Get Your Guide, Expedia, etc.), we will work with that reseller to make sure you’re satisfied with the outcome.
We are committed to safety among our guests, whether that’s navigating off-the-beaten-path America or being flexible during times of global crisis. We believe that providing you a memorable tour should be part of a positive and cherished experience in our city.
For the most up-to-date information about your city and COVID-19, please visit the one of the following websites:
- Boston: https://www.boston.gov/news/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-boston
- Chicago: https://www.chicago.gov/city/en/depts/cdph/provdrs/health_protection_and_response/svcs/2019-novel-coronavirus–2019-ncov-.html
- Denver: https://www.denvergov.org/content/denvergov/en/environmental-health/news/coronavirus-info.html
- Las Vegas: https://www.southernnevadahealthdistrict.org/coronavirus
- Miami: https://www.miamidade.gov/global/initiatives/coronavirus/home.page
- New Orleans: https://ready.nola.gov/home/?utm_source=nola_gov&utm_medium=banner
- Philadelphia: https://www.phila.gov/services/mental-physical-health/environmental-health-hazards/covid-19/
- Washington DC: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/
For information about COVID-19 in the United States, please visit the website for the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention: www.cdc.gov