As local governments implement phased reopenings, we at North America Tour Hub are excited to welcome guests on our tours. The health and safety of our guides and guests are a top priority. We are taking the following steps to ensure guests have a fun and safe time on tours.
Our tours are small and intimate. We value getting to know our guests on a personal level during tours. Our tours are limited to no more than 12 guests, however, we may adjust group size pending local guidelines and best practices per the CDC.
During the tour, guides will ask guests for contact information solely to convey important information should it become known the guest has been exposed to covid-19.
While outside on our tours, masks will be optional. When inside a building or while visiting a business, masks will be mandatory. Please bring a mask with you for your tour.
When taking transportation with us, please know that the vehicles will be completely sanitized prior to the start of every tour.
Rest assured that our partners have been vetted to ensure safe distancing and cleaning policies. Please note that vendors might have their own safety policies.
Enhanced Cancellation Policy:
Although we are looking forward to touring, if guests are feeling unwell may receive a full refund up to two hours before the start of your tour.
Guests that arrive with Symptoms:
Guests that arrive displaying symptoms of covid-19 may be kindly asked to leave for the health and safety of the guides and other guests.
Your Safety is our #1 Priority
These are only a few items that we will cover in our tour safety briefing at the start of your tour.Please do not hesitate to reach out to us via [email protected] or you can call us at 215-399-1287 with any questions you may have.
For the most up-to-date information about your city and COVID-19, please visit the one of the following websites:
- Boston: https://www.boston.gov/news/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-boston
- Chicago: https://www.chicago.gov/city/en/depts/cdph/provdrs/health_protection_and_response/svcs/2019-novel-coronavirus–2019-ncov-.html
- Denver: https://www.denvergov.org/content/denvergov/en/environmental-health/news/coronavirus-info.html
- Las Vegas: https://www.southernnevadahealthdistrict.org/coronavirus
- Miami: https://www.miamidade.gov/global/initiatives/coronavirus/home.page
- New Orleans: https://ready.nola.gov/home/?utm_source=nola_gov&utm_medium=banner
- Philadelphia: https://www.phila.gov/services/mental-physical-health/environmental-health-hazards/covid-19/
- Washington DC: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/
For information about COVID-19 in the United States, please visit the website for the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention: www.cdc.gov
As of Monday, August 16, 2021: ALL guests will be required to show proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results in order to join their tour, as ordered by the City of New Orleans. Please visit ready.nola.gov/covid for more information.