Who wants Revolution and a tasty treat? How about talking Paul Revere with a savory snack? History and food are both great, but combining them takes it to another level.
- 2 people
- Additional person
Experience the Best of Boston
Get a feel for Boston on a full-day tour with a local guide! Visit the city’s most revered church, taste her best food, take a journey along the Freedom Trail and join us for an epic game of bowling, Boston-style! Along the way, you’ll discover the city’s fascinating history, ride the oldest subway line in the USA and take in amazing views of the city skyline on a water taxi. Take this tour if you want to get the most out of our beautiful city and we promise it will be a day that you’ll never forget!
- Walk past some of the most historic locations in Boston’s oldest neighborhood
- Take in the tastes and smells of a traditional salumeria, a generations-old bakery, and a family-run pastry shop
- Join your local guide for a fun-filled journey on and off Boston’s famous Freedom Trail
- Take a turn at candle-pin bowling, New England-style, or find your inner pool shark at a local billiards hall and enjoy a beer with us!
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the skyline as you float through Boston Harbor on a water taxi
Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide, a variety of food samples such as pizza, pastries, fresh bread and charcuterie, entrance fee to the historic church, one beer (or non-alcoholic beverage of your choice), “T” (subway) ticket, 2-3 snacks, bowling alley fee OR billiards table fee, water taxi ticket.
Exclusions: Additional food and drink, souvenirs, tips/gratuities for your guide.
The Aquarium “T” Station (Outside, in front of the Long Wharf Entrance – Northeast Corner of State St. and Atlantic Ave.) 222 State Street, Boston, MA 02109
Long Wharf (or nearby dock), 66 Long Wharf, Boston, MA 02110
Why Book a Private Tour?
- Choose your own start time
- Add a hotel pick-up
- Get the tour in another language
- Customize a tour specifically for your group!